My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- If I Go on vacation to California what is the best place to visit in there.?
- Do adult Mountain Lions travel in packs of two or three?
- What Is A Home Spa?
- What are some good camping areas close to San Francisco?
- Where is a nice place to live in humboldt county?
- Saunas and Infrared Saunas
- Discover A Whole New World With A Southern California Winery Tour
- Destination wedding in Northern California?
- How far away are Disneyland and Redwood National Park in California?
- Seaside Vacation Homes – Save Money South of the Border
- Pedro on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- Marc on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Fae on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Otis on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Janina on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Bradley on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Stormy on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Josephine on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- Clemmie on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Pam on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- 'Nature Singer' drove a camper made from a redwood - Mother Nature Network (blog)
- California's national parks: A photographic history seen through The Times ... - Los Angeles Times
- California's scenic byways inspire locals to experience the open road - Davis Enterprise
- 'Bright Futures & Big Tomorrows' — Rhody Festival turns 50 - Eureka Times Standard
- Among the best: Ha Ha Tonka among top 5 best state parks in the country - Lakenewsonline.com
- Perfect Spring Trips - The Journal
- Orca beaches near Fort Bragg - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News
- Being the Change: Zoe and Emma On Untrashing Humboldt - Lost Coast Outpost
- A Sustainable Fish Fry - North Coast Journal
- Where There's Smoke: Officials, Activists Tussle Over 4-20 Party In Arcata - Jefferson Public Radio