My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- Honeymoon help?
- Classic Garden Furniture
- Why not Acquire a Property in San Felipe, Baja California?
- Sonoma County Wine Guide
- Where can I find the best deal for skiing lessons in Northern California?
- An Introduction to Napa Valley
- Hilton garden inn-Horseheads Ny?
- With Pfeiffer Park closed in Big Sur, is there any spot where the redwoods can be seen from the road?
- Holiday Homes- California Versus Florida
- Adirondack Chairs: Comfort, Style and Function for your Outdoor Spaces
- Madie on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Maureen on Wood preservation
- Delphia on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- Concetta on Wood preservation
- Rebbeca on Wood preservation
- Krystal on Wood preservation
- Antonia on Wood preservation
- Aurora on Wood preservation
- Clifford on Wood preservation
- Shad on Wood preservation
- Like Tens of Millions of Matchsticks, California's Dead Trees Stand Ready to Burn - New York Times
- Sheriff IDs Shooters in Deadly Standoff - North Coast Journal (blog)
- New editor asks, 'What's your standard?' - Eureka Times Standard
- Humboldt County's Marijuana Boom Is Destroying Redwoods and Killing Rare Wildlife - EcoWatch
- Campus construction update - The LumberJack
- Big Grow Site Raid/Cleanup in Humboldt Redwoods State Park Yesterday; Multiple Law Enforcement Agencies ... - Lost Coast Outpost
- Lake hikes for all fitness levels in Russian Wilderness - SFGate
- Chief ranger looks back on dream career - Hi-Desert Star
- Get Away with Your Bestie - Salt Lake Magazine
- Sheriff's office names officers who fired shots during McKinleyville standoff - Eureka Times Standard