My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- need phone number for a hotel in salt lake city utah X Royal Garden Inn?
- Where are some good family vacation spots in Oregon or Northern California?
- Conifers such as pine trees and redwoods belong to which of the following groups?
- Travel to 8 of the Best Easter Eggstravaganzas
- San Francisco is Located on the Coast of California
- Salary of an Assistant GM at a Hilton Garden Inn?
- Things to see on vacation out west.?
- What are some good camping areas near the Redwoods?
- anniversary ideas? in Northern-ish California.?
- Getting a taxi in Santa Clara County
- zabor ilenta on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Lindsey on Wood preservation
- Alyssa on How do I convince my dad to let me get a gerbil?
- Kerri on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Hayley on Wood preservation
- Milford on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Kali on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Doyle on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Dick on Wood preservation
- Estela on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Report: State parks in big trouble - Eureka Times Standard
- Poems filled with 'thingitude' - Eureka Times Standard
- Eel River fish presentation part of Steelhead Days - Redwood Times
- HSU Basketball: It's Lumberjacks vs. Seawolves, round 2 - Eureka Times Standard
- Perfect Winter Trips - The Journal
- Northern California's redwoods will make you feel small - The Olympian
- Human remains found in Humboldt Redwoods State Park - Times-Standard
- Floods are coming, plan now to cope with the deluge - SFGate
- Visitors Bureau sees bright future for tourism - Eureka Times Standard
- Business Sense: Improving tourism, economic development, and our quality of life - Eureka Times Standard