My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- I need to know the name of the owner of Stone Garden Inn – Thomas, WV?
- Where is a good place to send my boyfriend and his friends on in all guys vacation in california?
- Main Tourist Attractions In Dunoon, Scotland
- What are the “must see and do” while visiting the Redwoods & Patrick’s Point State Park, California?
- Moving to Oakland California
- DESTINATION: MARIN COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
- Any Suggestions for a pet friendly hotel on the Avenue of Giants?
- Does it look better to employers to have a degree from Humboldt State or San Diego State University?
- Changing Hotel Locations Can Help You Save
- My Mom and Dad were stationed in San Diego in 1961 how much has it changed?
- Lila on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Logan on Wood preservation
- Marilyn on Wood preservation
- Theodore on Wood preservation
- Edmund on Wood preservation
- Callum on Wood preservation
- Darren on Wood preservation
- Anthony on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Holly on Wood preservation
- Shane on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Chillin' in the redwoods - Sacramento Bee
- Structure Fire Out Highway 36 Near Grizzly Creek - Lost Coast Outpost
- Mazurek: Here's how I saved airline miles to fly free - The Denver Post
- Banner year for Reggae on the River with new features - Redwood Times
- Willing to drive? July 4 camping options are still out there - SFGate
- Summer of Baby Love - The Journal
- #Arcata24hr - The Journal
- Highway mile to honor fallen Navy SEAL - Eureka Times Standard
- Mountain Lions Stalk Campers Near Redwood Creek Trailhead - Lost Coast Outpost
- Humboldt Botanical Garden offers another day camp session next week - Eureka Times Standard