My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- Thinking of traveling to Northern California, Redwoods in Dec?
- Where can I go for a fitness vacation in California?
- How hard is it go get in to Humboldt University?
- Has anyone purchased the Hilton’s Garden Sleep System Mattress?
- Be More Frequently-quoted Than Celebrities
- What is fun to see and do along the Northern California Coast?
- any cities near the redwoods in california?
- Bus Charter Companies Offer More Than Buses
- What’s the best place to go in california for a surf vacation?
- How do I adopt ducks in humboldt?
- fguklin on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Marcellus Manheim on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Rochell on Wood preservation
- Christiane on Winter Weddings in California
- iynwzbwcibj on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- bzrxwfzmumnw on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Tak Tong Dangdut on What are some good vacation spots in California?
- Kendra on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Ronnie on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- Elvin on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- A SoHum State Park Road Set to Close for Weeks in Summer - North Coast Journal (blog)
- [Audio] 'Zelda' lore links with our redwoods; Humboldt's last week of news - Redheaded Blackbelt
- Discover the dunes: Sierra Club hosts five-mile hike this weekend - Eureka Times Standard
- More windy, wet weather on the way - Eureka Times Standard
- Flood Advisory - KRCRTV.COM
- Historic Pioneer Cabin Tree toppled in California storm - SFGate - SFGate
- The Return of the California Condor - North Coast Journal (blog)
- Birders fear for life of rare duck spotted in Humboldt County - Sacramento Bee
- Swollen rivers - Daily Triplicate
- Big Grow Site Raid/Cleanup in Humboldt Redwoods State Park ... - Lost Coast Outpost