My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- Good place to go in northern California Oregon area?
- So we want to go visit the redwoods in NorCal. I think it’s called Humboldt. Where can we stay?
- Family Vacation…??
- Top Vacation Destinations in California
- Does anyone know of a pretty farm within an hour drive of San Francisco for a fall wedding?
- What can you tell me about the HUmboldt Park neighborhood in Chicago?
- where can i find both redwoods and sequoias in california?
- I live in Southern California-need a vacation- we have $1000 to spend and 3 days – any suggestions?
- Western Vacation. We need HELP!?
- Hotel California Eagles Video
- Human Remains Found In Humboldt Redwoods State Park - North Coast Journal (blog)
- California panel calls for full revamp of state parks funding, upkeep - Los Angeles Times
- On the cover: Sunset magazine features Humboldt County - Times-Standard
- KIRO 7 looks at the history of tree-sitting protest - KIRO Seattle
- Accord nears among tree-sitters, timber company and environmentalists on the ... - North Coast Journal
- Yes, Brad Pitt was in Humboldt (PHOTO) - Lost Coast Outpost
- Family California: Traveller's Guide - The Independent
- Letter: Ecoclub grateful to trip's supporters - Times-Standard
- Why local governments are broke and coming after your money - North Coast Journal
- Into The Wild - Reno News & Review