My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- What are some good camping areas near the Redwoods?
- anniversary ideas? in Northern-ish California.?
- Getting a taxi in Santa Clara County
- Good California Vacation Destinations?
- What is a good website to find vacation home rentals in Northern California?
- California Recreation Clear Lake
- A Toast to California Wine Country
- Any opinions on Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, NC?
- Honeymoon destinations? With a budget of $900(approx)…We live in Northern California?
- Redwoods State Park or Humboldt Park? (Ave. of the Giants)?
- Kali on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Doyle on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Dick on Wood preservation
- Estela on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Felica on Wood preservation
- Boyd on Feeling Down??..Don’t stay there come and join the fun of California!
- Dian on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- Buster on Westport House
- Lenora on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Louella on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Yurok tribe hopes California's cap-and-trade can save a way of life - Los Angeles Times
- Numbers game - The Journal
- Reflections in the Emerald Cup - The Journal
- Human remains found in Humboldt Redwoods State Park - Times-Standard
- Ask Me: Norm's drive-ins were popular mid-century spots in Fresno - Fresno Bee
- UPDATED: Richardson Grove lawsuit dismissed - Contra Costa Times
- Two Park Roads Closed in Advance of Rainageddon - Lost Coast Outpost
- Eureka: A destination with plenty of Victorian buildings - Sacramento Bee
- Predicted flooding scaled back - Eureka Times Standard
- State, county parks closed in Sonoma County (w/video) - Santa Rosa Press Democrat