My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- The Amazing Wonders Of California
- Where can I go to get a pet dog in Humboldt County?
- Best Cruise… for honeymoon??
- Discover the Beauty of Mount Soledad
- How To Plan A Perfect Romantic Getaway In California
- Vacation in Northern California?
- What’s a snappy title for a project about Redwoods?
- Is my Idaho driver’s permit valid in California and Oregon.?
- redwood trees in Auburn Ca?
- I need to know the name of the owner of Stone Garden Inn – Thomas, WV?
- Nicholas on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Don on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Elizbeth on Wood preservation
- Taj on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Ilene on Wood preservation
- Sue on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Lila on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Logan on Wood preservation
- Marilyn on Wood preservation
- Theodore on Wood preservation
- Calfire Attacking New Blaze in Humboldt Redwoods State Park - Lost Coast Outpost
- Man Dies in Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park - Lost Coast Outpost
- Labor Day recreational spots that drought hasn't spoiled - SFGate
- State Park Rangers raid marijuana grow near Salmon Creek - Eureka Times Standard
- Groups Fight to Save Rare, Mink-like Carnivore in California, Oregon - Bay Area Indymedia
- Upon seeing a not listed endangered species - Eco Child's Play
- The Long Road to Happy - The Journal
- Goodbye, Radcliffe: Swiss Army Man Wraps - Lost Coast Outpost
- WALKING HUMBOLDT: Lacks Creek, Freshwater and Other Excursion Hikes Around the ... - Lost Coast Outpost
- Cannabis Crossroads - The Journal