My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- Surf’s Up in Santa Cruz
- Where, in Northern California, is the best place to get married?
- Family Travel Ideas In California
- 6 Things To Remember When Traveling With Your Partner
- Where do you suggest 3 girls go for a vacation, in Northern California?want to meet people and have fun?
- does anyone know any good attractions in california?
- need phone number for a hotel in salt lake city utah X Royal Garden Inn?
- Where are some good family vacation spots in Oregon or Northern California?
- Conifers such as pine trees and redwoods belong to which of the following groups?
- Travel to 8 of the Best Easter Eggstravaganzas
- Dell on Wood preservation
- Chanel on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Kathy on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Alejandro on Wood preservation
- Piper on Wood preservation
- zabor ilenta on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Lindsey on Wood preservation
- Alyssa on How do I convince my dad to let me get a gerbil?
- Kerri on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Hayley on Wood preservation
- Supes to hear update on Richardson Grove project - Eureka Times Standard
- Who sold what, published Feb. 28, 2015 - San Jose Mercury News
- Human remains found in Humboldt Redwoods State Park - Times-Standard
- Your Day in Ocean: Meet Senator McGuire - Lost Coast Outpost
- McGuire, Wood bill aims to make burl poaching a felony - Eureka Times Standard
- Bigfoot Gets Real - The Journal (blog)
- Report: State parks in big trouble - Eureka Times Standard
- Add glitz to the garden: Learn how to make tree jewelry this weekend - Eureka Times Standard
- McKinleyville High named 'Top AFS School' - Eureka Times Standard
- Former Congressman Don Clausen dies at 91 - Redwood Times