My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- Travelling From The North Island To The South Island, New Zealand
- Romantic Wine & Dine Weekend Getaways During the Fall
- How to Buy the Right Deck Stain for Your city Home
- What would be taxi rate in New Orleans from Hilton Garden Inn Convention Center to Lowes Hotel on Poydras?
- Make Your Vacations Lively With Enchanting Mexico
- Best Southern California Surf Spots
- What are the “must sees” in the California redwoods?
- Which college to pick? (CA)?
- Does anyone know a health practioner who treats lyme disease in Humboldt County?
- Skiing and Little Kids
- Hoary Bats Caught Napping: First Evidence Of Hibernation In Migratory Bat Species - Tech Times
- Caught 'napping': First direct evidence of migratory hoary bats hibernating - Phys.Org
- Mysterious ghost trees haunt California's redwood forests - Total Landscape Care (blog)
- Bats Hibernate or Love Taking Long Naps - Capital Wired
- Testament to a moment in time, Harold Gilliam, 1982 - San Francisco Chronicle
- The War Over Weed - SF Weekly - SF Weekly
- Prescribed Burning Planned for Areas of Humboldt - Redheaded Blackbelt
- Expect to see some controlled burns Southern Humboldt - Redwood Times
- The roots of Sungnome Madrone - The LumberJack
- Weed as way of life: California farmers divided on legal bud - PBS NewsHour