My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- Moving to Oakland California
- DESTINATION: MARIN COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
- Any Suggestions for a pet friendly hotel on the Avenue of Giants?
- Does it look better to employers to have a degree from Humboldt State or San Diego State University?
- Changing Hotel Locations Can Help You Save
- My Mom and Dad were stationed in San Diego in 1961 how much has it changed?
- family vacation in northern california?
- How can I stop the baby redwoods from growing under the redwood tree?
- Using Art to Enhance Your Travels
- Save California’s State Parks!
- Holly on Wood preservation
- Shane on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- dufikrafatovhare on Cuban County House, Nowadays an Innermost Hotel in Havana City
- Desiree on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Leon on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Joesph on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Darrell on Wood preservation
- Mona on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Thomas on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Shari on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Chillin' in the redwoods - Sacramento Bee
- Willing to drive? July 4 camping options are still out there - San Francisco Chronicle (subscription)
- Foundation gives tours of Ione's landmark castle - Sacramento Bee
- Mountain Lions Stalk Campers Near Redwood Creek Trailhead - Lost Coast Outpost
- Faith: Sermons, services and activities for the week of July 4 - Eureka Times Standard
- Fireworks and festivities: Plenty of fun planned for the Fourth of July weekend - Eureka Times Standard
- Crossing Little River - The Journal
- Boom - The Journal (blog)
- High school 'High Climbers' honored - Eureka Times Standard
- Carnett: Summer was a time to put miles on the family car - Daily Pilot