My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- Ideas for Winter Vacations
- South Sea Dreams, A Vacation Of A Lifetime
- Live in SF, and am trying to find a 3-day vacation spot!?
- Is the Waverly Inn and Garden in NYC a regular restaurant?
- roseville, california vacation?
- If I Go on vacation to California what is the best place to visit in there.?
- Do adult Mountain Lions travel in packs of two or three?
- What Is A Home Spa?
- What are some good camping areas close to San Francisco?
- Where is a nice place to live in humboldt county?
- Sherman on Groveland Hotel offers concerts for Yosemite visitors
- Rena on Wood preservation
- Cielo on What kind of insects eat or bore through cedar wood??
- Rigoberto on What ever happened to that slightly retarded hippy chick who lived 180 feet up in a redwood tree for 2 years?
- Gertrud on Is Los Angeles California a good place to go for a summer vacation?
- Dorcia on The Best of California
- Leandro on Arre there any 24 hour places near the big lots and cvs on Mendocino Ave?
- Vaibhav on friends and family rate for hilton garden inn/omaha ne.?
- Ryosuke on photography in the redwoods?
- Oscar on Latest Northern California Lodging News
- Northern California Redwood Coast - Travel - TruckTrend Magazine
- Building bridges: Teen works on his Eagle Scout project along Lost Coast Trail - Eureka Times Standard
- (VIDEO) 'American Ride' Biker TV Show Roars Through Humboldt County - Lost Coast Outpost
- Quiet night for police on graduation day - Eureka Times Standard
- Lack of flights impacting county aviation fund - Eureka Times Standard
- Summer of Fun - The Journal
- How Much Did This Avenue of the Giants Marathon Runner's Time Suffer So He ... - Lost Coast Outpost
- Spring Surprise: Rhododendrons Among the Redwoods - NBC Bay Area (blog)
- 'She remains in our hearts': Friends remember Sara O'Hara Goosby with lush ... - Eureka Times Standard
- California's national parks: A photographic history seen through The Times ... - Los Angeles Times