My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- Best Southern California Surf Spots
- What are the “must sees” in the California redwoods?
- Which college to pick? (CA)?
- Does anyone know a health practioner who treats lyme disease in Humboldt County?
- Skiing and Little Kids
- Best place to vacation in California?
- Honeymoon help?
- Classic Garden Furniture
- Why not Acquire a Property in San Felipe, Baja California?
- Sonoma County Wine Guide
- Frieda on Wood preservation
- Philipp on Wood preservation
- Daniella on Wood preservation
- Marcy on Wood preservation
- Darcie Woessner on Wood preservation
- Rayna Verbit on What are some good vacation spots in California?
- Lan on Wood preservation
- Madie on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Maureen on Wood preservation
- Delphia on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- Eight great Western drives - Arizona Daily Sun
- 8 of the most memorable drives in the West - Los Angeles Times
- Last-minute ideas for Labor Day-weekend trip - SFGate
- Science|Like Tens of Millions of Matchsticks, California's Dead Trees Stand Ready to Burn - New York Times
- Check Out These Amazing Photos of Our Local Wildlife - Lost Coast Outpost
- Where Obama may establish new national… - The Mercury News
- Big Grow Site Raid/Cleanup in Humboldt Redwoods State Park ... - Lost Coast Outpost
- Exhibit focuses on California's coastline - Eureka Times Standard
- Coast Redwood symposium returns to Humboldt County - Eureka Times Standard
- Unified response to highway accident - Redwood Times