My father built on to our lakehouse with boards of tx redwood on the inside. It has been about a year since the remodeling and this weekend they noticed sawdusl around the boards, like an insect had been boring through. I had heard that insects dont like to eat redwood. Does anyone know what could be doing this…or if it is harmful to the house??? Thanks in advance
- looking for good semi primitive camping in norcal redwoods, any suggestions?
- Is Humboldt State a good school for anthropology?
- Hilton Garden Inn Waffles!?
- Lodging in Chico : Rest and Relax in the heart of nature
- How is the weather in northern California right now?
- Goal Setting!
- Why can Giant Redwoods and Sequoias grow only in Northern California?
- Great Winter Buys in Foreclosure Listings
- Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Be A Travel Nurse
- If you were planning a vacation in California for a week and a half, where would you go?
- ivf.in.russia.88health.ru on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Alphonse on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Nielson on is Redwood City, CA, located near the Redwoods?
- Minnie Duraku on Wood preservation
- Thomas Gregory on Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Be A Travel Nurse
- Danelle on Wood preservation
- Emery Ayscue on Wood preservation
- Silas on Westport House
- Lila on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Bryon on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- Humboldt in bloom - The LumberJack
- New California license plate features redwoods, needs 7500 orders by May - The Mercury News
- New California license plate features redwoods, but will only be ... - OCRegister
- Help fund California's state parks with new license plate featuring redwoods - Press-Enterprise
- Snowy plover breeding means increased patrols at beaches, parks - Eureka Times Standard
- Don't just dream about California - jump in a luxury RV and explore its majestic mountains, towering forests and ... - Daily Mail
- State park service strives to save Grove of Titans - Eureka Times Standard
- Steelhead Days | News | The North Coast Journal - The North Coast Journal
- Once-secret grove of gigantic redwoods 'starting to look like freeway system' - Statesman Journal
- Eco-fun for everyone this week! - Mad River Union