We are staying in Napa and have seen Muir Woods several times. We would like to find another Redwood Park that is just as beautiful as Muir. What is the closest in terms of distance and ease of access? We like to hike so trails are a must.
- What are some good camping areas near the Redwoods?
- anniversary ideas? in Northern-ish California.?
- Getting a taxi in Santa Clara County
- Good California Vacation Destinations?
- What is a good website to find vacation home rentals in Northern California?
- California Recreation Clear Lake
- A Toast to California Wine Country
- Any opinions on Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, NC?
- Honeymoon destinations? With a budget of $900(approx)…We live in Northern California?
- Redwoods State Park or Humboldt Park? (Ave. of the Giants)?
- Dick on Wood preservation
- Estela on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Felica on Wood preservation
- Boyd on Feeling Down??..Don’t stay there come and join the fun of California!
- Dian on Ten Places You Must See in Rotorua
- Buster on Westport House
- Lenora on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Louella on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Erick on Classic Toys For Studying
- Tasha on America Mat Closed Cell Foam
- Yurok tribe hopes California's cap-and-trade can save a way of life - Los Angeles Times
- Numbers game - The Journal
- Cultures collide as an industry in transition celebrates harvest - North Coast Journal
- Ask Me: Norm's drive-ins were popular mid-century spots in Fresno - Fresno Bee
- UPDATED: Richardson Grove lawsuit dismissed - Contra Costa Times
- Human remains found in Humboldt Redwoods State Park - Times-Standard
- Eureka: A destination with plenty of Victorian buildings - Sacramento Bee
- Two Park Roads Closed in Advance of Rainageddon - Lost Coast Outpost
- Predicted flooding scaled back - Eureka Times Standard
- State, county parks closed in Sonoma County (w/video) - Santa Rosa Press Democrat